NSP Supports You
Membership with NSP gives you instant access to an extensive selection of wholesale vitamin supplements and an Herb Specialist who can gently guide you along the path to wellness.
The Nature’s Sunshine Business Opportunity – It’s for You
Free One-Year Membership with $40 Purchase
Start your own wholesale supplement business with Nature’s Sunshine Products. Get a free one-year membership ($40 value) when you purchase at least $40 in products (direct cost) directly from NSP.
Business Opportunity for Everyone
The Nature’s Sunshine Products wholesale supplement business opportunity is for everyone, and we want people just like you! NSP’s flexible business opportunity is much more than quality supplements at wholesale prices, industry-leading rebates (up to 30%), unique sponsoring bonuses (up to 40%) or lucrative group commissions–it’s the whole package!
As a Member, you’ll enjoy company–sponsored product and business training, world-class events and exotic vacations around the globe. Our recognition program acknowledges your efforts as you develop new skills and talents while sharing improved health and prosperity with others.
Over half of every dollar the company receives is paid back to its Members and Managers in rebates, commissions and benefits.
- Join a company that’s been around since 1972.
- Choose from over 500 quality products and more than 475 unique herbal formulas.
- No inventory required. You can purchase as little or as much as you like.
- Purchase products at wholesale cost (save even more with product specials).
- Receive rebates of up to 30% on your own purchases.
- Share NSP with others and receive sponsoring bonuses of up to 40%!
- Receive industry-leading commissions and overrides.
As an NSP Member, you have more choices when it comes to your health and vitality than with any other company.
Nature’s Sunshine—along with our Members and Managers—is committed to building real relationships. We invite you to learn more about our wholesale supplement business opportunity and to experience the NSP difference.